Been here? Rate It!
Kuu: Cool views, fantastic service, food and atmosphere
Japanese food made with an emphasis on freshness and with a modern touch. There are seating areas at Japanese-style tables but they dont have the views. The western-style tables line the huge windows. As the restaurant is on the 50th floor in Shinjuku - think Bladerunner views! Shinjuku is really the Hub of Tokyo. I loved the silent views to the left and the cozy softly lit low mellow jazz of the restaunrant's interior to my right.
Favorite Dish: The prawn spring roll, grilled tuna with lemon juice, spinach salad... the fresh juices were mmm!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Tokyo Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Lake George Hotels
- Kalaoa Hotels
- Amadeo Hotels
- Sungai Lembing
- Beacon Rock State Park Hotels