Been here? Rate It!
Maiden-hair tree in November
Japanese name called "i-cho" and it's leaf will turn yellow in November. Popular place to spot the scene is in Meiji Jingu gaien. Shinjuku Gyoen is also a good place to visit.
View from Tokyo City Hall
Take a elevator ride to the viewing floor (can't remember which floor exactly) for a nice view of Shinjuku area.
Best of all, its FREE !!!
Take in the Night view in Shinjuku
The tall buildings shine both at night and during the day.
Some parts of Shinjuku can be rather quiet at night. The skyscrapers are both formidable and beautiful in the moonlight.
- Budget Travel
The classic Jack of all trades. Shinjuku isn't all that great by day but the night is where you go to see the neon and the nightlife beneath it. The train station is one of the busiest in the world.
Join the crowds near Shinjuku...
Join the crowds near Shinjuku Station.
See my separate travelogue for more photos.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Tokyo Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Yosemite National Park Hotels
- Albuquerque Hotels
- Tobermory Hotels
- Cape Meares State Park Hotels