Ilha de Macau Transportation

• Transportation
    by macauzone

Best Rated Transportation in Ilha de Macau

• swiftfoot's Profile Photo

Small city, but not too easy by bus

by swiftfoot Written Jan 28, 2012

Bus stops are denominated by the side streets or buildings, which may not be indicated on most local maps. So, best to inquire beforehand which bus to take and where to get off. (Ask the hotel or restaurant staff as most bus drivers do not speak English).

Macau buses don't dispense change.
    Minimum bus fare is MOP3.20. Minimum taxi fare is MOP13.

Take advantage of the free shuttle service offered by casinos and the hotel where you are staying. Major casinos have shuttle service at the Macau Ferry Terminal. Take Galaxy or The Venetian shuttle for Taipa.

When taking a taxi, remember that there many one-way streets and the trip may be farther than what appears on the map.

• Www.scootermacau.com

by Terry_Ching Written Oct 31, 2011

Reserved 3 scooters 2months ago with confirmation and now just before I depart to Macau the guys name Simon called said " oh I m sorry I just have 1 scooter for you, even u reserved it 2 months ago but since the business is not good I didn't buy the scooter..and my business just started 3months ago I didn't expect got 3 booking in the same time." is this the way u open a business? If you not able to provide scooter in the first place u don't accept my booking. and what take you so long to call me in this 2 months till before I depart you said no scooter. You ruin my plan, I m not traveling alone I need to explain to my travel member. Is this the right business ethics?

• Motorcycle

• Scooter rental company in Macau

by macauzone Written Aug 13, 2011

If you want to rent a scooter / moped in Macau, you can book it online on macauscooters.com or call the owner, he is an expat from Poland.

• Motorcycle
    • Casino and Gambling

Instant Answers: Ilha de Macau

Comments

Ilha de Macau Transportation

Reviews and photos of Ilha de Macau transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Ilha de Macau sightseeing.

View all Ilha de Macau hotels