Kampung Sungai Rengit Things to Do
A cosy and rustic resort. Pretty much a place which has most stuff. There is a marina, golf course and hotel rooms. The resort can also brings you out to the river to watch fireflies, just for a cruise along the river and observe wildlife in the mangroves. There is a children pool with slides where kids can spend literally the whole day there and...more
Kampung Sungai Rengit Restaurants
the lobster,fish,crab n shell at jade gareden is very fresh..the maneger n the worker at there very polite..they service is not bad.. my favorite dish at jade garden is SHANG TANG LOBSTER...the shang tang of lobster is very special,nice n delicious n the lobster is very fresh.--->>WASABI LOBSTER...the soup is very nice.it cook by lobster 's...more
The service here is fast and efficient. Not much of an ambience here, just your normal kopi tiam (coffee shop restaurant). They are several other seafood restaurants around. Will try the rest the next time round.Ask for the market price of the lobster, crab or fish. Don't go overboard like us and ordered 4 dishes of lobster! Sashimi, soup (the...more
Kampung Sungai Rengit Transportation
Boat rides is S$9/way to and fro Sungei Rengit from Changi Jetty by bum boat. Last boat leaving Sungei Rengit at about 4pm but must reach jetty early as the boat operator needs 13 people before leaving. There's also ferry by Penguin to Sungei Rengit now at scheduled timing from Tanah Merah Terminal at S$36 for 2-way. Last ferry from Sungei Rengit...more
Bum boat service from Changi Village to Pengerang is S$7, $2 more if you bring your own bicycle. The first boat leaves at 7am, travelling time is about an hour. Hand over your passport to the bum boat operator who will take down your particulars. Once he has registered 13 passengers, he'll lead you through Singapore immigration and to his bum...more
0 Hotels in Kampung Sungai Rengit
Kampung Sungai Rengit Off The Beaten Path
1. Cycle to a nearby village, Kg. Lepau which has a large pineapple plantation. Go in and they'll most probably offer you free pineapple...but it'll depend on the your luck i.e. sweet or sour pineapple that is riping when you are there.
2. British WWII war bunkers are Tg. Pengelih (approx 10 mins drive from Sg Rengit).
3. Watch "Christmas Trees" in the mangroves - fireflies cruise - Sebana Resort offers the cruise.
4. Take a closer look at the mangroves with a canoe - Sebana offers canoe rental but you have to be pretty experience with canoes to be allowed out as there are ferries plying the river.
5. Life with the wildlife - monkeys and wildboars abound at Sebana Resort. See the 'resident' monkey stealing food from the buffet lines!
6. Have your lunch on or go fishing from one of the fish farms along the Santi River - REALLY fresh seafood...they are netted from the farms...how much fresher can you get huh? One of the operator is Jimmy and you should be able to get the tel number from Sebana's Marina Office. The peace and stillness on the kelong is a bliss, especially for people like us who are always in the hustle & bustle of the city.Related to:
- Family Travel