Keluang Restaurants

Front View of the Restaurant
    by Aidy_p
    Food, Glorious Food
    by Aidy_p
  • inside kluang railway station coffee shop..
    inside kluang railway station coffee...
    by chiabh

Most Recent Restaurants in Keluang

• travelfishvv's Profile Photo

Charms Cafe: Charms Cafe @ Kluang Mall

by travelfishvv Written Jul 21, 2010

If you are visiting Kluang Mall while in Kluang, you should visit Charms Cafe. The cafe's furnishing is refreshing, with a huge swing seats dinner table outside the cafe. The waiters and waitresses are very friendly when serving us.

Favorite Dish: We ordered Lamb Charmer @ $18.90ringgit and Cucur Bawang - a dish with fried vegetables with flour, it is really crispy and sweet I'm guessing the sweetness is from the onion. Lamb charmer was a so-so to me but it is worth a try. But Cucur Bawang is a must try. : D

Inside of the cafe, looks really cozy The outside of the cafe with the swing seats. Ice blended Lime drink (forgotten the actual name) Lamb Charmer, remember to flip the lamb a little. Cucur Bawang, fried vege with flour crispy n tasty
    • Photography

• travelfishvv's Profile Photo

Midori Hibachi Express: Friendly service

by travelfishvv Updated Jul 20, 2010

The restaurant was our first stop, furnishing gave a feeling that it is a new restaurant. We had tepan beef and grilled fish with rice. The lady that served us was really friendly, chatted with us and even offered to have her son give us a ride to some night market in the evening when we asked her if the night market is far from the town.

Prices range is about $10ringgit each dish.

Favorite Dish: Overall the food were pretty decent, the grilled fish is quite fresh, beef was tender.

Grill fish rice Tepan beef

• Aidy_p's Profile Photo

CinCin Restaurant: Pampering A Hungry Stomach

by Aidy_p Updated Apr 4, 2008

I'd lunch at this restaurant and the food, I felt, was great both in terms of the quantity and also presentation. Of course you do not expect 5-star presentation, but good enough to make the food pretty palatable.

Favorite Dish: I totally enjoyed their dishes - fried fish in sweet and sour sauce, vegetables, toufu with carrots and peas, fried crispy duck and many more. Yum yum!

Front View of the Restaurant Food, Glorious Food

• chiabh's Profile Photo

Railway Station Coffee Shop: Railway Station Coffee Shop

by chiabh Updated Jun 9, 2006

The Kluang Railway Station is a very popular place for the people and visitors to Kluang. Being a landmark in Kluang, it is not diffcult to locate. It is where (supposely) the best coffee is served. My first taste of Kluang coffee at the railway station was way back in the mid-1970s. and it was good. I visited Kluang again in November 2005 (after so many decades) and tried the coffee again. Alas, the quality had deteriorated - either my taste buds has been refined or was there really a change. And, by the way, good coffee are served in heated cups and not GLASSES as done here. But its buns and toasted bread is still comparable to those that I have tasted elsewhere in Malaysia.

It was later in the evening when I had dinner with a Kluang friend who told me that the coffee shop is noted for its tea, NOT coffee and that explains it. I have been giving wrong advice to my friends and fellow VTers as well. For more detailed write-up and assessment of this outlet, check vter bkoon's travelogue at http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/3f01b/138b6c/4/.

inside kluang railway station coffee shop.. the outside view... showing the entrance..

• chiabh's Profile Photo

Restoran Chua Seng: Restoran Chua Seng

by chiabh Written Jun 9, 2006

While in Kluang and follow a discussion with my brother-in-law who lives in Kluang, I was directly to this coffee shop which is located just next to the wet market. Restoran Chua Seng was opened by a relative of the Kluang Railway Station coffee shop. And supposingly should have the same recipe as well.

We again tried the much acclaimed coffee, buns and toasted bread. The coffee is a shade better than that of the railway station, with the buns and toasted bread just as comparable.

chua seng coffe shop...

• l_joo's Profile Photo

Railway station cafe: Railway station cafe

by l_joo Written Sep 22, 2005

Here are some photos taken from the Railway station cafe of Kluang. I don't want to tell you too much, you go there to taste yourself. Location is directly at the railway station, is actually a small cafe for train passengers to relax while waiting, but probably too famous and too many customers, so now it looks like the cafe is main attraction while railway station is built for this cafe beside.

the cafe While drinking coffe, you are looking at the train the coffee master toast with butter and kaya The coffee
    • Trains

Instant Answers: Keluang

Comments

Keluang Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Keluang restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Keluang sightseeing.