Kota Tinggi Favorites

• Favorites
    by mignonne
  • Polish Chickens witha wonderful heairstyle:)
    Polish Chickens witha wonderful...
    by mignonne
  • Polish Chickens witha wonderful hairstyle:)
    Polish Chickens witha wonderful...

Most Recent Favorites in Kota Tinggi

• Blue skies

by rashedyb Written Nov 23, 2009

Favorite thing: Hi Why not having a campsite available?much cheaper and oc coz you guys can still used the public toilets,well if its comfortable I mean hehehe:)

Fondest memory: well KTW does NOT really offer any intresting sight as whatit used to be.maybe juz for a dip before continuing trip journey.Anyway if its just a matter of water fall or cool splash,u can find few on the way up mersing route.

Really Spoilt with the man made pool.

• mignonne's Profile Photo

Polish chickens are an amazing race!

by mignonne Written Nov 17, 2004
    Polish Chickens witha wonderful hairstyle:)

Favorite thing: According to the staff working at the attraction,they had imported the eggs from Poland. These chickens sure are a rare species. I wonder why I didn't see it during my stays in Poland(even though I've been to Polsih countrysides...)

• mignonne's Profile Photo

Polish chickens are an amazing race!

by mignonne Written Nov 17, 2004

Polish Chickens witha wonderful heairstyle:)

Stepping on the Ostrich egg

by mignonne Written Nov 17, 2004

Favorite thing: Stepping on an Ostrich egg was a great experience for us, it's just amazing that it can hold anything up to 100kg!!

The Ostrich Showfarm!!!

by mignonne Updated Nov 17, 2004

Favorite thing: My friend brought us to an Ostrich showfarm where we get to see Ostriches, "Polish Chickens" and learn about some interesting facts.

Instant Answers: Kota Tinggi

Comments

Kota Tinggi Favorites

Reviews and photos of Kota Tinggi favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Kota Tinggi sightseeing.