Segamat Things to Do

Best Rated Things to Do in Segamat

• Gunung Ledang (Mt. Ophir)

by gracekkh2004 Written Jul 11, 2004

Gunung Ledang

One of the World's last flourishing extravaganza's of Mother Nature's blessing on Malaysia, it's ecological rainforest considered to be one of the richest flora species in the world. Giant butterflies, brightly coloured spiders amidst wild tropical flowers of bright yellow, crimson and orange. Huge boulders, pristine rapids, rushing waterfalls, crickets and frogs singing song of the jungle, chirping sounds of birds become the music of this tropical wonderland.

• Adventure Travel
    • Mountain Climbing
    • Camping

Tallest

by l_joo Written Jul 19, 2005

This is, from what I can see, the tallest building in Segamat, please correct me if I provide wrong info. I drove around this building as a guide, quite useful indeed. And if you look at the traffic light here, they have time counting and it starts at 99, counting down to 0, meaning you have to wait 99 seconds at the junction.

General view

by l_joo Written Jul 19, 2005

This is a general look of street in Segamat with many peoples and cars on the move, I am one of them today, I was searching for a space for my car to park while taking this photo. There were so many good views waiting for me but I was bad luck as the weather was bad when I arrived, dark sky, so I couldn't provide a clear sharp photo of bright lights, this is the best I have.

Clinic Segamat

by l_joo Written Jul 19, 2005

Clinic Segamat is not a must nor a thing to do, but if you are so desperate to visit a clinic, this is the golden opportunity, Clinic Segamat is always here for you, don't be shy, just walk in, have a look.

Instant Answers: Segamat

Comments

Segamat Things to Do

Reviews and photos of Segamat things to do posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Segamat sightseeing.