Baling Favorites

Most Recent Favorites in Baling

• AngMimi's Profile Photo

Visit My uncle's House

by AngMimi Written Feb 14, 2012

Favorite thing: Favourite thing about Baling? Hmm....Visit my cousin and uncle's house for sure on 2nd day of Chinese New Year. There are so many things to eat. Here I visit my uncle's house in Tawar town.
    My uncle is not in that time, so my aunt entertains us instead.

Picture 1 : Tawar small town
    Picture 2 : My uncle's house on the left side. There's a funeral on right side house.
    Picture 3 : My aunty
    Picture 4 : Something delicious to me, Pig trotter in Black Vinegar and Fish Maws & Pig stomach soup.
    Picture 5 : Hoho..Doggie is afraid of firework during CNY, a racist dog who barked like mad when see a Hindu walk pass the house.

Tawar town My uncle house My aunty Yummy Doggie

• l_joo's Profile Photo

Crossing border to Thailand

by l_joo Written Aug 4, 2005

Favorite thing: This tip is for tourists looking for info on Crossing border to Thailand from this inland area, is actually a small town with name Pengkalan Hulu but VT had no such name on the location list, therefore I build this tip here. Photo is me standing on the street of Pengkalan Hulu town just before we were about to visit Thailand's Betong town. Crossing border at this point is very easy, Malaysian can drive their car but make sure bring your car grant and passport. This borber town Pengkalan Hulu has many budget hotels, tourists need not worry.

Instant Answers: Baling

Comments

Baling Favorites

Reviews and photos of Baling favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Baling sightseeing.