New Highway to Kelantan
The new highway to Kelantan - the Cameron Highlands-Gua Musang highway was opened to traffic in 2007. This connects Kelantan to the North-South Expressway @ Ipoh. The highway is quite steep approaching from Ipoh. Enjoy the cool breeze once you're arrive at the top. Be careful of the slippery road after rain.Related to:
- Jungle and Rain Forest
- Road Trip
Driving to Kelantan
Have driven to Kelantan by several routes.
1) From the west from Gerik, Perak using the North East-West Highway, arriving at Jeli, Kelantan. It is best to drive during the daytime through this moutainous and forested terrain.
2) From the the south from Kuala Lipis, Pahang to Gua Musang, Kelantan. The road goes by the forested National Park and through oil palm estates. The road driving is fairly straight and easy.
3) The easiest drive is from Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu to Kota Bahru, Kelantan along the coastal road. Be wary during the monsoon season for unexpected flooding.
Rail to Kota Bharu
Travelling to Kelantan can be done economically by rail. You can start from Keppel Railway Station (Tanjong Pagar) and go all the way up to Wakaf Bahru Station. The whole journey took 14 hrs plus plus. Boarded the train to see views not reachable by road or plane.Related to:
Negeri Kelantan Hotels
This hotel is just 7 years old, and is still well kept compare to others 2 STAR hotel. Majority of...more
Oct 2013, This double storey Inn is just 8 months old..just imagine what will this outlet looks...more
Got a question about Negeri Kelantan? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers
Top Negeri Kelantan Hotels
- Gua Musang Hotels
- 17 Reviews - 60 Photos
- Tanah Merah Hotels
- 4 Reviews - 4 Photos
- Kampong Kok Lanas Hotels
- 1 Review - 4 Photos
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Explore the World
- Yalta Hotels
- Province of Tarlac
- Barden Tower Hotels
- North Hutchinson Island Hotels
- Tagounite Hotels