Know about this? Rate It!
Kuala Lumpur, or "KL" as it is commonly known, is the capital and the largest city of Malaysia and is found midway along the west coast of Peninsular Malaysia. The city's past is still very much present in the British colonial style buildings still within the city. The new KL is seen in the modern office towers and the ever present construction that continues to expand and update. The country has also developed an extensive and modern transportation network of which K.L. sits at the centre. To the west is the Klang Valley, where tin mines are linked to the history and development of modern Malaysia.
A lot of Malaysia's Civil War was acted out in this area. Heading east from KL, are hills and forests which are the start of the flourishing Malaysian heartland and the Batu Caves.
- Historical Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
Melaka Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Masonboro Island Hotels
- Laguindingan Hotels
- Santorini Island Hotels
- Knights Ferry Hotels
- Fort Myers Beach
- Peschiera del Garda
- Chicago Off The Beaten Path
- Venice Off The Beaten Path
- Colorado Off The Beaten Path
- Georgia Off The Beaten Path
- Tennessee Off The Beaten Path
- Washington State Off The Beaten Path
- Philadelphia Off The Beaten Path
- DAY TRIPS AROUND MUMBAI
- Outside Rome
- Las Vegas Off The Beaten Path
- Mackinac Island Off The Beaten Path
- Washington D.C. Off The Beaten Path