Tasek Bera Travel Guide

Tasek Bera
    by muddybok

Tasek Bera Things to Do

• Dusk at Tasek Bera

The refection of bushes & lights make this lake even more mysterious & attractive. At this time, we’re preparing our dinner on the pier & get our Vodka/beers, camping candles & bugs repellents candle ready. What a candle light dinner setting, with 3 guys??!!!Next Day (Not Shown in Pictures)Next morning, Kong wake up early & drew some really nice...

• Fishing is a Must here!

Kong & Nick are trying their luck to fish some big ones. We didn't get any big enough fishes for cooking & BBQ purposes. Anyway, this is one great place to unwind ourselves and we're glad that we make it here.

• Our Shelter

We pitch our tent on the platform & in fact we are the only group occupied the area of 3 acres. We really have the whole water fronts & priers to our own. Sweet!!!Charges: RM4 per head.Camping Equipment: Our own. There are some camping equipments for rent at the resort counter

• Tasek Bera, Pahang

Tasek Bera is one of the largest wet worlds in Malaysia. Tasek Bera is very important to keep a balance of ecology system around. Fresh water fishes are found abundant here. Among the native fishes, there are Haluan (Snakehead), Toman (similar to Snakehead, but great predator fish), Cat Fish (more than 20 species), Arowanas & Carps. Here we are,...

• What to Bring There & Take Home

You probably can spot some of our fishing & camping essentials. Yes, we have tent, sleeping bags, fishing rods, net, pails and other stuffs.It’s time to pack up & hit back home. My white ‘True Temper’ fishing rod is now showing temper. We are having hard time to disconnect it in order to fit into my Jeep cargo space.

• The Man & The Machine

I do final checking for all the coolant & oil levels. I must take great care of my Play Mate because it’s still long way home.Despite the TLC (Tender, Loving, Care) I shown to my Jeep, it still failed to bring us home (5KM away from home). The radiator busted & water pump leak after I revved it too hard at the hilly route along Karak Highway. Cost...

Tasek Bera Transportation

• muddybok's Profile Photo
    Private Car

by muddybok Written Feb 9, 2004

My mode of transportation to Tasek Bera is my old faithful PMOY, my mates are quite happy through out the whole trip since I know all the routes around Tasek Bera. They just sit back & relax, enjoying nice sceneries mostly made up of oil palm & rubber plantations.

There will be quite difficult for you to catch a public transportation around Task Bera area. Best bet will be depending on public bus that frequent between Triang & Kota Bahagia. But I'm not too sure whether such service is available; please do not held me responsible if you're toasted standing by the road site.

• Fishing
    • Camping

Tasek Bera Favorites

• muddybok's Profile Photo
    Bera

by muddybok Written Jul 29, 2005

Favorite thing: There is only one resort in Tasik Bera but visitors are permitted to camp on the north end of the lake at Sudin's Jetty, as well as the grounds near the resort.

Bera is accessible by road. Alternatively, visitors can also take the train from both Kuala Lumpur and Singapore, which stops at Triang and Mentakab respectively. From there, taxis are available to the Bera jetty. There are no local car rental facilities; they must therefore be hired in Kuala Lumpur or Kuantan.

Instant Answers: Tasek Bera

Comments

Explore Deeper into Tasek Bera
Tasek Bera Travel Guide