Estabished in 1970's. This reataurant and Cafe served good Western and Chinese food and being famous until now. I remember during my childhood time, we used to eat quite and obey good eating manner with less and soft talking. Now the environment has changed, people use to talk more and the restaurant has became a little noisy.
Favorite Dish: Curry Prawn, Curry Mutton, Chicken Chop and etc.
At Pusat Bandar Baru II in Parit Buntar, the township opposite the Pusat Bandar Baru, Phase 1, there are many eating outlets and restaurants.
The new hotel opened in the area, The Melor Inn, has its restaurant, called The Melor Inn Coffee House. This coffee house served buffet breakfast to its daily house guests and doing ala carte at other time. The ala carte menu has local favourite cook and Western foods. At the moment ( 2012 - 2013 ), the special menu for annual dinner is available for reservation at RM288 per table. The coffee house has ample space for 35 tables setup.
Favorite Dish: Melor Inn Special Fried Rice - RM6.80
Mee Gulung - RM4.80 ( Fried noodle, wrap with a piece of fried egg, served with vegetable and seafood )
Vegetarian Fried Bihun - RM4.80
At the Kerian Riverside Hawker Centre where the premises managed by the local authority, there are many stall on business selling different type of Malaysian foods. Most of the hawkers are Malay except only one Chinese. The hawkers chosen to open their stall at differeent time, some at breakfast till noon, some during daytime, some from evening till night time. Come at anytime, you will meet with any stall who are on business waiting to serve you their favourite cook.
At the Kerian Riverside Hawker Centre, there is only one Chinese stall selling cooked noodle. The stall is run by Ah Kiang family, he sell Curry Noodle, Hokkien ( or prawn ) noodle and Loh noodle. You can choose to mix the fravour up to 3 types if you wish to make your order become 3 tastes noodle ( curry, prawn and loh ). For the noodle, there are beehoon, mee, wantan mee and cintan mee for you depend on your choice. Ah Kiang opened from 6.30am to noon.
There are many hawker centre in Parit Buntar, the New Capital Food Court is one of it which you can have many choices of Malaysian favourite especially Chinese hawker foods. This site is an old cinema in year 1970ies, it was turned to a food court since 2006.
Favorite Dish: 1. Hokkien Noodle, prawn noodle, Loh Mee : value for money, pure ingredients, by my schoolmate
2. Nasi Lemak Stall : more than 30 dishes, worth a try, by a engineer turn who to hawker
3. Friend noodle, any style : just tell your wish, they will follow
4. Curry Mee, Wan Tan Mee : Hot and spicy, dry or soup, may add side order if you wish.
5. Bak Kut Teh : favourite from Kelang
6. Loh Bak : Choices of dumping for deep fried cooking, served with chili sos.
7. Pork Noodle : Favourite in Parit Buntar, branch of Lao Ma Pork Noodle
8. Satay : Beef or Chicken
9. Chicken Rice / Duck Porridge : may add side order if you wish
10. Vietnamese Cooking : Vietnamese Popiah
11. Chinese cooking : seafood and vegetable, Chinese or Thai cooking style at your wish
12. Vegetarian food : simple to follow vege lover needs
13. Teochew Porridge : more than 30 dishes for your choice, eat with rice or porridge
14. and many more.....