Bukit Mertajam Warnings and Dangers

Nice paddy fields
    by AngMimi
    terrible inflammation on my back..
    Rove beetle

Most Recent Warnings and Dangers in Bukit Mertajam

• AngMimi's Profile Photo

Dangerous Rove beetles

by AngMimi Written Aug 27, 2012

Rove beetle

Staying next to beautiful malay kampung and see the whole paddy fields in Bukit Mertajam, can be very nice indeed. Now, I got this problem of Rove beetles invading my apartment. They came to visit during the paddy harvesting. Attracting to bright lights, as often I don't switch on any lights at home, just depending lights from the corridor or I put on the dim light. Hmm..I got phobia seeing one of them, I must sprayed them with insecticide, very strange, they dont die that easily. Must take tissue paper, squeeze them and throw inside the toilet bowl and flushed.

Picture 1 : The deadly rove beetle.
    Picture 2 : nice view from my bedroom.
    Picture 3 : see the wound I got from the rove beetles, took me a month for it to dry.
    The doctor even gave me an injection for that..It was very painful.

• mtaiwai's Profile Photo

Parking Attendent

by mtaiwai Written Oct 29, 2006

In BM town (or for the matter of fact, in MPSP area), they don't employ parking attendents (unlike in MPPP areas). You park your car, take out the parking booklet, scratch the date and time you start parking, display on the windscreen and then go.
    Ask around where parking booklet is sold.

Instant Answers: Bukit Mertajam

Comments

Bukit Mertajam Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Bukit Mertajam warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Bukit Mertajam sightseeing.

View all Bukit Mertajam hotels