Seremban Nightlife

Best Rated Nightlife in Seremban

• elainetan7906's Profile Photo

Wild Wild Star

by elainetan7906 Written Aug 28, 2005

We got into this place while we are driving on the way out from the crab place... We being attracted by those singer on the stage...

We went in... the song are not so fantastic.. but nice drink... there are a lot of fruit shake... I have one mix with Passion Fruits and Banana, and another one Kiwi with Honeydrew... Suprisingly... the taste are not bad...

• ogb4619's Profile Photo

Shopping and bars

by ogb4619 Updated Apr 16, 2007

There's not much night life here but this is what the locals do.
    Save the shopping for night time - sightseeing and excursions during the day, shops open till 10pm every night.
    Try a local bar, there's several in Kemayan Square, near the two restaurants mentioned in my tips.
    Taman AST, behind the Seri Malaysia hotel is more famous for its, well, "less-nice" bars if you know what i mean.
    I've tried beers in 30 different countries and apart from the English beers, i believe the local Tiger and Anchor beers rate right up the top.
    Cheaper beers can be bought at any of the hundreds oc Chinese roadside restaurants.

OR -

Sit in any outdoor night stall area and meet the locals over a teh tarik, or a kopi penas, kopi ais or one of the beautiful fruit juices famous in Malaysia. A star-fruit juice is my favourite (its a bit sweet) but Jus Manga, Jus Oren and Jus Watermelon are all great.
    My wife says a cold coconut water is just soooo cooling.
    A Kopi will cost you US$0.20 cents or a Jus, US$0.60 cents

Dress Code: While Indians and Malays wear trousers, the Chinese and foreigners wear shorts, t-shirt, rubber slippers.

Instant Answers: Seremban

Comments

Seremban Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Seremban nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Seremban sightseeing.