Seremban Warnings and Dangers

Most Recent Warnings and Dangers in Seremban

• l_joo's Profile Photo

Pay 4 times of Highway Tolls

by l_joo Written Jun 11, 2006

Pay 4 times of Road Tolls is a WARNING! Cars from KL or Seremban-KL please be careful of road tolls, taking the exit at KAJANG, please get ready to pay 4 higway tolls. First I paid RM5.50 for Plus highway Seremban-Kajang, then I had to pay Rm1 for Sungai Balak toll, then pay another 2 at Cheras Highway, RM0.60 and RM0.70, all together 4 times. You have been warned !

• l_joo's Profile Photo

Littering habit of Malaysian

by l_joo Updated Jun 11, 2006
    Bottle throwing

When I was standing outside a restaurant taking photos fro VT tips, there were cars passing by, suddenly I heard a voice of an object being thrown onto the walkway, it came from one of the passing cars, I saw a hand and the car window halfway winding up, then I realized it was a littering habit of Malaysian. This is not lightweight, is a glass bottle throwing towards the walkway from a car passenger, and I was only a few step away. Anyway I captured the photo of the bottle, please click the photo next to this one.

• o00o's Profile Photo

Minig Pool

by o00o Written Jan 13, 2003

A mining pool next to Taman Rasah housing area. This pool as deep as 100m and many children die every year while swining there.

Instant Answers: Seremban

Comments

Seremban Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Seremban warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Seremban sightseeing.