Cukai Favorites

Most Recent Favorites in Cukai

by l_joo Written May 12, 2004

Favorite thing: This Kopitiam is running out of space and they already expanded their territory to the pavement and also to the empty land beside their restaurant and the moment I go I saw customers have to stand to wait for tables and chairs. If you are looking for this kind of place, you should try Cukai.

by l_joo Written May 12, 2004

Favorite thing: This Kopitiam is selling all kinds of Kopi (Coffee in Malay is Kopi) from Ice Blended to Vietnamese Kopi and the taste is very Cukai and very Kemaman. Beside drinking Kopi, you can eat the bun with kaya and you also have local dishes such as Nasi Dagang, Nasi Lemak, Mee Hoon Goreng and many more yummy foods.

by l_joo Written May 12, 2004

Favorite thing: Try to avoid visiting this kopitiam on holidays because you couldn't even sit as all the chairs and tables already occupied and you have stand to stare at peoples eating and drinking. That's okay to me because I can't happily take photos of them and enjoy my peoples watching. Make sure you try this kopitiam (Cafe) of Cukai.

Drink the KOPI

by l_joo Written May 12, 2004

Favorite thing: www.kopi.com.my is the website of this Kopitiam (Cafe) in the town of Cukai under Kemaman district of Terengganu. To get there is so easy, just go to Cukai and once you see the town you should be able to see this Kopitiam because the town is very small and the Kopitiam is like a big city in town full of customers.

Instant Answers: Cukai

Comments

Cukai Favorites

Reviews and photos of Cukai favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Cukai sightseeing.