Pulau Lang Tengah Shopping

• Arfah's Profile Photo

last minute shopping @ Merang Jetty

by Arfah Updated Aug 12, 2010

some of the shops at Merang Jetty

Here at Jetty Merang, you'll found several wooden shops selling swim wear, hats of various colours, pareo, slippers and souvenirs like key chain, fridge magnet, t-shirts and etc.

If you're looking for souvenirs with Lang Tengah written on it...that can be a bit difficult since most of the souvenirs made for Redang Island...hahahahaha. Anyway, I did found one stall selling fridge magnet with Lang Tengah written on it...it's the shop next to the jetty going to Lang Sari Resort. It was RM4 per pc...ok I guess...just as a remembrance.

You'll found restaurant too...simple local restaurant, but from my observation they're quite clean...so that's good enough for me.

All those shops will be selling this big island looking hat...for the ladies I believe...I bought 1 for RM10 since I forgot to bring my own. Before buying make sure you at least browse through other shops too...and don't forget to bargain. I found a shop selling a pareo for only RM13...and then found another shop selling the same quality pare for RM28...huh...lucky me I walked around...but I didn't buy any...was just 'price checking'.

• Arfah's Profile Photo

Redang Lang Souvenir Shop: The only shop I found here

by Arfah Updated Aug 12, 2010

the shop at Redang Lang Resort

It's the only shop on the island...well, that's according to the people here. After checking out all resorts...yeah...that's definitely the only one. It's a simple wooden shop located right inside Redang Lang Resort. From the beach, walk into the resort's compound...wash your feet first ...sandle/slippers are not allowed in the shop.

You can get plenty of stuff here like drinks, junk food, biscuits, bread, souvenirs, island wear, ice-cream, chocolates, sunblock and etc. Prices are of course slightly higher than in the main-land, but when we don't have a choice...what else to say?

Instant Answers: Pulau Lang Tengah

Comments

Pulau Lang Tengah Shopping

Reviews and photos of Pulau Lang Tengah shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Pulau Lang Tengah sightseeing.

View all Pulau Lang Tengah hotels