Sepang Things to Do

Best Rated Things to Do in Sepang

The Humidity

by hash09 Updated Apr 8, 2007
    me watching the race

Ok, most of the time during the race day, it will be hot and hot and hot.. the temperature can reach to 37 to 40 degree.... or even more... im not so sure about the humidity temperature... but my advice is, u have to bring your sun lotion to protect you skin from get burn, umbrella, more water and extra cloth if you would like to change later after that race, coz you will be sweating like you were wet for raining, and do not forget for Ear plug, you gonna be deft for a moment during the race.

Other than that, outside drinks or food will be forbiden to bring in. There will be a people selling a drinks and light food in the area where you were. i bough a drink in a circuit area, they still doesnt allow me to bring it in when i would like to enter the gate.

The Gate G

by hash09 Written Apr 8, 2007
    the car crash

I was there with 2 of my friends, there were there very early in the morning. 8.30am they were there already, and they were texting me at that hours and i just woke up, just open my eyes and there are there already, very interesting.

I got a ticket for gate G, very huge place and nice, so many people sitting under the tree, and for those who got unbrella they sitting a bit front, my friends already got their spot, sitting near the sharp conner.. and there were the first crash for the Vendafon team.

• Motorcycle

Sunny But fun

by hash09 Updated Apr 8, 2007

I had fun there with the race and the 2 of my friends... i got small towel with me as i dont have unbrella, so i made that towel a little wet and cover my head, so i dont feel so hot even though my body feel hot by the sun and it turn like steak now.....

RED, doesnt mean im a ferrari Fan.

Sitting under the tree

by hash09 Written Apr 11, 2007

If you dont have unbrella with you, there is a oil palm tree there to cover you from the sun.... most people will be sitting under the tree to get a little cooler. and the vire from up there also nice.

• city_guy's Profile Photo

The Drivers!

by city_guy Updated Dec 6, 2003
    Pedro Denize & me

Everyone will see the best F1 drivers in the world there. Now, if only you could get a pit-stop clearence pass.

Picture was taken with Pedro Denize of the Petronas Sauber Racing Team in 2001. This was just before they officially opened the F1 track for the 1st ever F1 race in Malaysia.

I was then working as an assistant film director for a local film company, and we were working on a commercial for Petronas. So, the 2 drivers for Suber were brought down as well.

Book tickets in advance and prepare with lots of sunblock and mineral water if you're attending the F1 race. Also do not forget an umbrella due to the unpredictable Malaysian weather. *wink*

How 2 get there:

From Kuala Lumpur, take a Komuter Train to Nilai, or ERL (The Express Rail Link) to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) at KL Sentral Station. From Nilai and KLIA, the only public transportation available is taxi. Or get a group and rent a car.

• Business Travel

umbrella

by hash09 Written Apr 11, 2007

ok i laugh at them when they said they bring an umbrella.... well, im lazy to carry with me is one of the reason... but it usefull

Instant Answers: Sepang

Comments

Sepang Things to Do

Reviews and photos of Sepang things to do posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Sepang sightseeing.