Sandakan Shopping

by Willettsworld

Most Recent Shopping in Sandakan

• V&C pharmacy healthy dispensary: Budget drug store

by Ap25 Written Nov 3, 2011

They sell many things western drug to Asian medicine as well. Licensed n proper. Best of all with friendly helpful staffs and very reasonable price. Can negotiate too:)

What to buy: Drugs, beauty products, sunblock... Even some jewelry accessories..

What to pay: Even a single capsule of panadol they sell!

• CatherineReichardt's Profile Photo

Markets: Buy a wooden monkey for your Christmas tree!

by CatherineReichardt Written Oct 17, 2011

When your Christmas tree serves as the travelogue of your life, what do you buy from Borneo?

Well, actually I bought this before I realised that my Christmas tree could serve this purpose, and in fact it may well have been the ornament that first gave me the idea, as it clearly needed somewhere to hang out on a regular basis!

This monkey was bought from a craft stall in Sandakan and a dozen years later, is still one of the ornaments that makes me feel a frisson of excitement each and every time I hang it on the tree!

Carved monkey, Sandakan, Malaysia

• Willettsworld's Profile Photo

Sunday Street Market: Right in the heart of the town

by Willettsworld Written Sep 2, 2010

We left Sandakan on a Sunday and, I think, every Sunday there's a street market which just happened to be right outside where we stayed at the Winho Lodge. It congregates around Jalan Dua and Jalan Empat.

• Willettsworld's Profile Photo

Gentingmas Mall: Shopping complex

by Willettsworld Written Sep 2, 2010

Gentingmas Mall is a 3-storey shopping complex selling a wide array of household items, stationery, clothes, groceries etc, which was handy for us as we stayed just down the road from it. Outside are a few food stalls including one selling waffles/pancakes which I frequented a couple of times during my stay here.

• kyoub's Profile Photo

Labuk Bay gift shop: Proboscis T-shirt

by kyoub Updated Sep 27, 2005

Labuk Bay has a small gift shop with several items for sale.
    Postcards, t-shirts, sweatshirts, and novelty items.
    They have very reasonable prices.
    Of course I had to have a t-shirt with the picture of a Proboscis monkey on the front.

Labuk Bay Sanctuary
    • Eco-Tourism

Instant Answers: Sandakan

Comments

Sandakan Shopping

Reviews and photos of Sandakan shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Sandakan sightseeing.

Sandakan Members Meetings

May 22, 2015
Lets meet for a meal and/or drink