sample sports travel
One Day Tours:
40 minutes from Kuching, the Sarawak Cultural Village will give you a dramatic overview of the various tribal cultures. For a small taste of rainforest, head for the Semenggok Wildlife rehabilitation centre where orang-utans are trained to readapt to conditions in the wild.
Two Days Tours:
Bidayuh longhouse safari. Depart Kuching early morning for Kampung Pueh and visit traditional longhouse. Jungle trek up Pueh mountain and see - given the right conditions - the unique Rafflesia plant. Return to longhouse for dinner and entertainment. Overnight at longhouse.
Five Days Tours:
Mulu Caves and Jungle Tour (moderate level of fitness required). Travel from Miri to Mulu National Park passing by boat on the Baram, Tutuh, Melinau River. Visit Mulu Caves, including Deer and Clearwater Caves. Trek trough the jungle with its enormous variety of flora including ten different pitcher plants and 170 species of wild orchids, staying overnight at camps and chalets in the National Park. Highlight is the climb up Gunung Api (Fire Mountain) to see the spectacular Pinnacles. Spend one night at Mulu Resort and fly back to Miri.Related to:
- Budget Travel
State of Sarawak Hotels
Perfect. We had interconnecting non-smoking rooms and a fantastic view of the river. Marshall at the...more
We were looking forward to a weekend at the Miri Marriott. The hotel is undergoing a renovation so...more
Jalan Kampung Nyabor, P.O. Box 1762, Sibu, Sarawak, 96008, Malaysia
Satisfaction: Very Good
Good for: Couples
Top State of Sarawak Hotels
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Explore the World
- Shreveport Hotels
- Snitterfield Hotels
- Fort Smith Hotels
- Morwell Hotels
- Easter Island Sports & Outdoors
- Pagudpud Sports & Outdoors
- Trinidad and Tobago Sports & Outdoors
- Vlaardingen Sports & Outdoors
- Pulau Tioman Sports & Outdoors
- Batangas City Sports & Outdoors
- Morocco Sports & Outdoors
- Bloemfontein Sports & Outdoors
- Isla de Tenerife Sports & Outdoors
- Stadiums and sports venues
- Extreme Sports
- Kuala Terengganu Sports & Outdoors