Sungai Besi Travel Guide

A grocery shop

Sungai Besi Favorites

Head veil shop

by l_joo Written Apr 3, 2004

Favorite thing: This Sungai Besi old town mostly inhabited by Malay Muslims. Head veil shop is a must, I supposed.

This shop is not only selling tudung but also selling all kinds of bags together with other products.

Beside the shop are fruit stalls, selling local and imported fruits such as mangoes, star fruits, oranges, pears, apples, etc.

SB architectures

by l_joo Written Apr 3, 2004

Favorite thing: I don't have anything particularly interested yet, about Sungai Besi.

The only thing imressed me was the old town atmosphere, mostly shady under big trees.

Fondest memory: This is the architecture in Sungai Besi inner dwellings.

Temple in SB

by l_joo Written Apr 3, 2004

Favorite thing: The main road is called Market street, I drove further inside until I can see a street with name Merdeka Drive. From there I go deeper inside until I see this temple.

Who else make this kind of architecture, it has to be the Malaysian-Chinese. I parked my car for a while, so that I can take some good photos.

This is just a small temple, around the temple I can see it surrounded by shanties and squatters.

Roads are becoming potholes and narrow, so I don't want to continue further.

Instant Answers: Sungai Besi

Comments

Sungai Besi Travel Guide
Map of Sungai Besi