Tanjong Sepat Travel Guide

by l_joo

Tanjong Sepat Restaurants

• l_joo's Profile Photo

by l_joo Updated Jan 10, 2012

There is only 1 row of restaurant, total of 5 if I not mistaken, the outlook is absolute low budget architectures, you can look at the sea right in front of you, and you can walk on the wooden pier or you can even fish together with the Indonesians, yes the Indonesians, not Malaysians.

Remember I wrote in my Malaysia page that Malaysia is ermmm.......overly corrupt, so easy that one can bribe any officers to get into the country and to stay forever....

Ok back to eating seafoods.

At night you can choose any of these 5 seasided restaurants built along the shore, 3 persons meal would cost around RM80.00 (crabs, fish, veget, toufu, local drinks, not including beers)

Ordering your meal is very easy, you find a table that is empty, sit down, shout "Yo...Boss...I want to make order!!!". Tell them you want fresh fish / fresh crabs etc and say "no fresh no pay". Also tell them the flavour and style that you want cook, that's all, and you sit waiting.

Beer is so FCUKING EXPENSIVE in Malaysia because of *******. (our government will make noise if I tell you the reason why our beer is so fcuking expensive, plus they will send Internet-Police to sabotage my tips or they create more beautiful fake tips to fool the foreigners, they did that so often)

• Seniors

Instant Answers: Tanjong Sepat

Comments

Tanjong Sepat Travel Guide
Map of Tanjong Sepat