Know about this? Rate It!
Penjaja Gallery Jalan Hang Lekir
This fresh market is located on Jalan Hang Lekir next to Hotel Malaya. The entrance is in between two florists. The best thing about this wet market is that you can find some local food in the hawker stalls inside. The best food to try here include: ice kacang, cendol, yong tau foo, curry noodle, chee cheong fun (Kampar style), etc. Just make sure what you want to eat before you sit down. It is a bit messy though, but very authentic Malaysian style.
Street Saloon at Chinatown
Chinatown has a street saloon. The old barber is the one and only so far I saw in the area.
Look carefully inside the photo, behind me is an old skillful barber. You can have a hair cut here. I'm not sure how much he charge but definitely not the charge of modern saloon by young hair-stylists.
Around this area you can still find many old buildings that has long history and cultures, don't miss it. Snap as many photos as you can.
- Arts and Culture
- Budget Travel
- Road Trip
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Phnom Penh Hotels
- Kuta Hotels
- Alappuzha Hotels
- Bukit Panjang New Town Hotels
- Wichita Falls
- Netherlands Antilles
- Border Italy/Switzerland
- North Carolina Off The Beaten Path
- Rome Off The Beaten Path
- Indiana Off The Beaten Path
- Hawaii (Big Island) Off The Beaten Path
- Missouri Off The Beaten Path
- Cabo San Lucas Off The Beaten Path
- Portugal Off The Beaten Path
- Kansas City Off The Beaten Path
- Thailand Off The Beaten Path
- Madrid Off The Beaten Path
- Prague Off The Beaten Path