Know about this? Rate It!
Don't forget your 'earplugs' :-)
You know when you watch F1 on TV; maybe sometimes you lower the volume? Well raise the volume at most then imagine the sound 70 times worse... Now maybe you can get the grip out of it ;o)
It is actually a great feeling when the cars are racing by you, you will hear their engines all the time but when they pass you everything vibrates and for a moment there you won't hear anything else and after a few seconds they are on the side of the track..
Home of Motorsports
If there is racing in your blood, take a trip to the Sepang F1 Circuit, located near the KLIA airport.
There's probably something going on at the circuit almost every weekend, but check their website out for stuff. If you have access to a car/bike, you could also have a go at it around the circuit!
- Family Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Dalkey Hotels
- Cape Lookout Hotels
- Sainte-Croix Hotels
- Saint Simons Island
- Wildcat Mountain State Park Hotels
- Copenhagen Off The Beaten Path
- Barcelona Off The Beaten Path
- Monterey Off The Beaten Path
- Kauai Off The Beaten Path
- Mersing Off The Beaten Path
- Newport Off The Beaten Path
- London Off The Beaten Path
- Marken - Monnickendam
- Bacolod City Off The Beaten Path
- Delhi Off The Beaten Path
- Sorrento Off The Beaten Path
- Canberra Off The Beaten Path