Know about this? Rate It!
Home of Motorsports
If there is racing in your blood, take a trip to the Sepang F1 Circuit, located near the KLIA airport.
There's probably something going on at the circuit almost every weekend, but check their website out for stuff. If you have access to a car/bike, you could also have a go at it around the circuit!
- Family Travel
Don't forget your 'earplugs' :-)
You know when you watch F1 on TV; maybe sometimes you lower the volume? Well raise the volume at most then imagine the sound 70 times worse... Now maybe you can get the grip out of it ;o)
It is actually a great feeling when the cars are racing by you, you will hear their engines all the time but when they pass you everything vibrates and for a moment there you won't hear anything else and after a few seconds they are on the side of the track..
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Gongyi Hotels
- Toyohashi Hotels
- Halsa Hotels
- Clive Hotels
- Land Schleswig-Holstein
- Saint Boniface
- Krasnodarskiy Kray
- Syracuse Off The Beaten Path
- Syros Island Off The Beaten Path
- Prefecture of Kerkyra (Corfu) Off The Beaten Path
- Keenjhar Lake
- Glasshouse mountains
- Wexford Off The Beaten Path
- Bishops Stortford Off The Beaten Path
- Statues / Murals / Memorials
- Hemel Hempstead Off The Beaten Path
- Solvang Off The Beaten Path
- Montpellier Off The Beaten Path
- Burgos Off The Beaten Path