Know about this? Rate It!
Putrajaya is where all the new federal administrative capital buildings are.
The buildings are innovative designed and in harmony with the surrounding.
Putra Mosque and Putra Square, The Prime Minister Office and residence, Palace of Justice, Dept of Civil Aviation buildings are all very magnificant.
We even went to the entrance of the palace where the Sultan stays.
- Historical Travel
- Castles and Palaces
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Sha Tin Hotels
- San Lucas Sacatepéquez Hotels
- Alfarim Hotels
- Nacascolo Hotels
- Border Italy/Switzerland
- Iowa Off The Beaten Path
- Munich Off The Beaten Path
- Honolulu Off The Beaten Path
- Cabo San Lucas Off The Beaten Path
- Chiang Mai Off The Beaten Path
- Outside Berlin
- Bend Off The Beaten Path
- Asheville Off The Beaten Path
- Florence Off The Beaten Path
- Israel Off The Beaten Path