Know about this? Rate It!
Putrajaya is where all the new federal administrative capital buildings are.
The buildings are innovative designed and in harmony with the surrounding.
Putra Mosque and Putra Square, The Prime Minister Office and residence, Palace of Justice, Dept of Civil Aviation buildings are all very magnificant.
We even went to the entrance of the palace where the Sultan stays.
- Historical Travel
- Castles and Palaces
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Àrbatax Hotels
- Uncasville Hotels
- Beerwah Hotels
- Hartha Hotels
- Vila Franca de Xira
- historical sightseeing
- Tacloban City Off The Beaten Path
- Madurodam - The Hague
- Charlottetown Off The Beaten Path
- Prefecture of Kerkyra (Corfu) Off The Beaten Path
- Quirky Stuff
- Brisbane Off The Beaten Path
- Hat Yai Off The Beaten Path
- Nara City
- Isle of Arran Off The Beaten Path
- Water Ways
- Kaneohe Off The Beaten Path