Know about this? Rate It!
Bukit Jalil LRT Station
This is the locotion for the finale of the film Entrapment (1999, starring Sean Connery and Catherine Zeta Jones).
In the film, the station was refered to as Pudu Station but actually it was shooted here - Pudu Station is close to the city and not as big as this station. It was rumoured that the name had to be changed in the film since the actor found it difficult to pronounce Bukit Jalil as compare to the two syllables Pudu...
As the station connect the Bukit Jalil sport complex with other parts of the city, it is quite big in anticipation of big turn out whenever there is any event going on. Come on an ordinary day, U'll be suprise that the station is quite deserted - just like in the film when Catherine Zeta Jones was waiting for Sean Connery.
- Family Travel
If you are travelling to Kuala Lumpur by train or happen to pass by the railway station during your city tour, it is worth to stop by and admire the historical architecture of this landmark.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Jamaica Off The Beaten Path
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path