Been here? Rate It!
Bon Ton: Don't recommend
Visited on Saturday, February,2 2008...
1) No child's menu and you can't ask them to prepare just potato or macaroni with nothing.
2) Service was ok - no problems.
3) Food was very so-so. Dishes described in the menu looks like western cuisine - but it was not so. You can't recognise - if it is oriental or western from the menu. This was a mix of oriental and smth else."Declared" potato and carrots were not find at all...Meat - not exactly meat - just bone and fat. The most pity that I found there METAL CHIPS, which was shown to the waiter. At the they didn't inlcude kid's cake in our bill as a compliment - but it seems to me that my dish was to be for free..Because there were no problem with the cake. But((.Don't recommend that place
Explore the World
- Lesotho Hotels
- Sri Lanka
- Kampong Pantai Batu Hitam Hotels
- Blue Mounds State Park Hotels
- Prince Edward Island Hotels