Been here? Rate It!
Bon Ton: Don't recommend
Visited on Saturday, February,2 2008...
1) No child's menu and you can't ask them to prepare just potato or macaroni with nothing.
2) Service was ok - no problems.
3) Food was very so-so. Dishes described in the menu looks like western cuisine - but it was not so. You can't recognise - if it is oriental or western from the menu. This was a mix of oriental and smth else."Declared" potato and carrots were not find at all...Meat - not exactly meat - just bone and fat. The most pity that I found there METAL CHIPS, which was shown to the waiter. At the they didn't inlcude kid's cake in our bill as a compliment - but it seems to me that my dish was to be for free..Because there were no problem with the cake. But((.Don't recommend that place
Bon Ton: Wonderful Setting
Bon Ton is one of the most beautiful settings. It's a restored mansion from the tin baron days. There is antique furniture, hardwood floors, high ceilings, and Victorian architecture. It's pretty expensive though but worth it.
Favorite Dish: They serve traditional Malay, Indonesian, and Thai dishes and if you can fit it in, the Cheesecake is the best. Just go for coffee and the cheesecake.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Lesotho Hotels
- Sri Lanka
- Kampong Pantai Batu Hitam Hotels
- Blue Mounds State Park Hotels
- Prince Edward Island Hotels