Hard Rock Café, Kuala Lumpur

Ground Floor, Wisma Concorde, Jalan Sultan Ismail 603 2715 5555

• HebaM's Profile Photo

“Hard Rock Cafe Kuala Lumpur”: My experiance @ Hard Rock Cafe Kuala Lumpur

by HebaM Updated Aug 18, 2012

My friend and I decided to have lunch at Hard Rock Cafe; it was recommended by other travelers and guide books so I was excited about it ! however, I found it an average place with basic menu nothing really especial , I had burger and it was OK and most important I can get it anywhere else, the staff was friendly at first but after we finished forget about a smile or greetings !

we paid 120+ Ringet for two burgers which in my opinion doesn't deserve that much

Afterwards I regretted going there instead of Chili's at Suria KlCC at least the view is way better

• Cathy&Gary's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: Hard Rock Cafe

by Cathy&Gary Written Apr 17, 2011

We have a good friend who lives in Kuala Lumpur so he decided to take us to the Hard Rock Cafe for happy hour. Drinks are quite expensive here so this is the best time to go as drinks are two for the price of one.

There was a mix up with our last free drink as they charged Gary for his beer. Gary and John were drinking together and asked for their last drinks, Johns was free but there was no way they would listen to us that Gary had a free one coming as well. Easier just to pay up, but their system is a bit crazy as there are no tickets or anything recorded.

The snacks we ordered were delicious and reasonably priced.

The first photo is the Jumbo Combo which is Santa Fe spring rolls, hickory smoked chicken wings, onion rings, potato skins and Tupelo chicken tenders served with 4 different sauces for 45 ringgit.

Then there was the Singapore chili crab dip with Chinese buns, this was amazing and only cost 10 ringgit.

We enjoyed our time catching up with our friend and checking out Kuala Lumpur's Hard Rock Cafe.

If you go for Happy Hour make sure you get there early as the place really fills up quickly.

Hard Rock Cafe is located on the ground floor of the Wisma Concorde
    Jalan Sultan Ismail

• Hard Rock Café: HARD ROCK CAFE BUFFS

by pravdr Updated Jan 6, 2007

well the world traveller knows what HRC is.read more about it on the website address given below.but the ambience outside this KL do is remarkable.
    you can see harley davidson like bikes parked outside.
    a few posters advertising new rock bands performing are put up.
    the crowd is mixed with a good sprinkling of tourists from europe.
    the entrance has a revolving motorcycle do with cowboys astride.
    open mon to sun uoto 2.30am its a night spot you would love to hit after a hard days shopping.

Favorite Dish: the usual hard rock cafe stuff.
    enjoy the ambience.
    menu card as usual is interesting with trivia.
    good crowd during season.

HRC IN KL ON THE WALK OUTSIDE HRC HANGING AROUND MALY HEADBANGERS AT HRC

• davidjo's Profile Photo

HARD ROCK CAFE: BIG BIKES AT THE HARD ROCK

by davidjo Written Mar 9, 2012

The Hard Rock Cafe is worth a visit just to see the big bikes parked outside, spacious bar, greta restaurant and the usual memorabilia on the walls

BIG BIKES BIG BIKES

• DAO's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Café: GOOD FOR A DRINK

by DAO Written May 11, 2007

Hello. This is a tip in the process of being built with information.

If you would like this information now, please email me!

Instant Answers: Kuala Lumpur