Little Penang Cafe, Kuala Lumpur

Set Meal of Curry Beef and condiments
  • imstress's Profile Photo

Little Penang Kafe: Penang Food? Little Penang Kafe

by imstress Written Sep 5, 2006

If you have not been to Penang or is missing the delicious Penang food you wont have to travel all the way to Penang jsut to sample the food.

The Hokkien Prawn Mee (RM8.80), Penang Curry Mee, Char Koay Teow (RM8.80), Penang Assam laksa are some of the popular dishes at Little Penang.

Little Penang is located on Level 4 of KLCC together with other restaurants.

• diggingdeep's Profile Photo

Little Penang Cafe: Local Delights

by diggingdeep Updated Oct 2, 2003

Yummy local delights

Little Penang offers a great variety of food. The place decor reminds me of townhouses in old penang and malacca streets.

Favorite Dish: Try our local dish like
    Laksa Asam - Spicy-sour seafood soup with noodles, some veges, mint leaves and prawn paste. Also try cendol or ABC(Air Batu Campur) or also known as Ice Kacang. Oh....try the Kari Hantu(Ghost Curry) Rice.

• cokes's Profile Photo

Little Penang Kafe: Malaysian Cuisine

by cokes Updated Aug 5, 2006

Well this is where I had my VT meeting and this is also where I got to try so many different types of Malay food. Thanks to Jen "Jenniferchin" who helped me go through the menu to explain what each dish was. At the end I landed up trying alot different dishes which was quiet nice. Jen I have to tell you since then I`ve been munching away at the local food in Malaysia and Indonesia hehehehe So I`m almost a pro at the meanings of the food hehehehe Just kiding.

• Audrey118's Profile Photo

Little Penang: Hawker Food in old Penang setting

by Audrey118 Written Nov 11, 2002

My niece with her lunch - lam mee

Here u have to pay more for hawker food - but it is housed in a cleaner environment.
    And there are plenty to choose - you have nasi lemak, the very popular Assam Laksa, and Prawn Mee - Penang Hokkien Mee) and some rice dishes. My favourite besides those I mention are the fruit rojak and the uniqe ice kacang with the sarsi flavour

• longsanborn's Profile Photo

Little Penang Cafe: Penang Cuisine in KL

by longsanborn Updated Aug 24, 2008

Set Meal of Curry Beef and condiments

Penang cuisine is famous among Malaysians as being one of the best, most varied, tastiest tasting food anywhere. So when the original owner of this restaurant opened to franchise on Penang's famous hawker cuisine, it was an instant hit amongst KL-ites (residents of KL) and everyone else in the state of Selangor; that also include me!

I first tried out the food of this Little Penang Cafe at the KLCC branch. At the first try of the popular Nasi Lemak, I was hooked. Whenever I returned home from Vienna to Malaysia, I will always try to make my way to one of the restaurant's franchise. Anyway, you can find Little Penang Cafe restaurants in all the main shopping malls of Kuala Lumpur. Go ahead and try out the best local food around.

Favorite Dish: Asam Laksa, Prawn Mee/Noodles, Nasi Lemak, Rojak, and everything else that is on the Menu!

• kenari's Profile Photo

Little Penang cafe: Best kuew Tiow in Town

by kenari Written Apr 23, 2008
    My daughter and wife sharing the meal

IF you wondering around KLCC and just want a light meal ,just proceed to 5 th flr beside sport station ,the shop will be packed during lunch hour .The service fast and ambience is just like kopitiam

Favorite Dish: Char Kuew Tiau and Rojak Buah

• sweetie_inc's Profile Photo

Little Penang Cafe: A must try penang food!

by sweetie_inc Updated Apr 4, 2011

Penang assam laksa

The best Penang food served!!

From Assam Laksa to Penang Rojak to Penang Cendol!

Price from RM6...

Favorite Dish: My favourite is the Assam Laksa and Penang Rojak!

• Business Travel