Know about this? Rate It!
Children - don't do this at home.
Found a superb site for bungy jumping :
The skybridge of the Petronas towers, some 41 stories up.
As an alternative, you could try base jumping off the top. I know that it has been done because I saw it on a video playing on the MRT in Singapore !
Equipment: Get all your friends who have boring desk jobs to save up all those little elastic bands and tie them together to make a bungy cord.
- Bungy Jumping
- Adventure Travel
indoor sky diving
If I not mistaken, the indoor sky diving would be at Genting Highland Theme Park Resort. There are indoor & outdoor theme park out there.
The ticket is arround RM50 (approx USD17.00.
- Sky Diving
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Amiens Hotels
- Indian Wells Hotels
- Grandview Hotels
- Gonzales Hotels
- Rapid City
- Parga Sports & Outdoors
- Kyrgyzstan Sports & Outdoors
- Dorey Park
- Slovakia Sports & Outdoors
- Hainan Sheng Sports & Outdoors
- Petrozavodsk Sports & Outdoors
- Burma Sports & Outdoors
- Lahore Sports & Outdoors
- Luanda Sports & Outdoors
- Horse Racing
- Dominican Republic Sports & Outdoors
- Porec Sports & Outdoors