Putrajaya Tourist Traps

Most Recent Tourist Traps in Putrajaya

• Mundo Authentico - will hold you hostage literally

by gaijinboricua Written Oct 17, 2013

This store offers free rides from the hotel to their location, the problem lies in what happens once you are there and want to leave. The place is a guarded by security personnel carrying shotguns which will not let you leave the complex. I was forced to wait almost 2 hours before I could leave (always hearing that the drivers would be ready in a moment). I indicated my desire to leave, but they said that due to insurance purposes they couldnt let me go out and I would have to wait for the transportation back to the hotel. I offered to sign a release, call and pay for my own taxi, but they indicated this could not be done while still having sellers offering me wares for sale.

Unique Suggestions: Do not go if you value your life!

Fun Alternatives: Not sure, just dont go here.

• fareq2004's Profile Photo

Aware With Taxi Charge

by fareq2004 Written Apr 5, 2011

Hi,

Make sure the taxi driver use the meter. If its not, they will charge you by themselves. They will charge you with a higher price.

Unique Suggestions: If you have been charge for a high price, just take the taxi number, and you may report to the malaysian enforcer such as police or LPKP

• mazlynm's Profile Photo

The food may be a bit expensive

by mazlynm Written Nov 5, 2006

I bought an ice cream cone which cost RM2.80. It was certainly not worth the money. In the past I have also bought some of the corn. The food does not taste great and is overpriced. I would probably bring my own the next time.

Instant Answers: Putrajaya

Comments

Putrajaya Tourist Traps

Reviews and photos of Putrajaya tourist traps posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Putrajaya sightseeing.