From KLIA to KL city centre
The aerotrain to KL Sentral will cost you RM35 after which you will need to take a taxi or LRT/monorail to whereever you are going! Shouldn't cost you more than RM10-15!
Or you can take a budget taxi (buy the coupon at the counters as you are exiting the arrival hall) for maybe RM70-80?
To get in or out from Terminal Bersepadu Selatan
Direction to or from Terminal Bersepadu Selatan Bandar Tasik Selatan (TBS-BTS), a new Bus terminal from Kuala Lumpur to South, including Singapore
1. From KLIA Airport, you dont have to go to KL Sentral to get to this terminal. The ERL trains from KLIA will make a stop at this terminal. Make sure you use KLIA Transit instead of KLIA Express Train. Because KLIA Express is a non-stop between KLIA and KL Sentral.
2. From KL Sentral to the new terminal, you can take either KLIA Transit train or KTM Kommuter for a cheaper option. But please note that KTM Kommuter take longer to arrive at the new bus terminal. Stop at Bandar Tasik Selatan Kommuter station.
3. From Puduraya or Bukit Jalil Temporary Terminal, take LRT Aliran Seri Petaling and stop at PH5, Bandar Tasik Selatan.
4. From any other location in Kuala Lumpur, check the map for the nearest LRT Aliran Seri Petaling/Aliran Ampang or Kommuter location. If you take Aliran Ampang LRT, change train at Chan Sow Lin Station.
Good LuckRelated to:
- Budget Travel
Kuala Lumpur to Batu Caves
Forget the taxi and bus. From now on, Komuter train is the easiest way.
The easiest way would be by using komuter train now which newly open their station at batu caves, to extend their service which previously end at Sentul station.
Depends on which part of KL you are, you can board to Komuter train from Putra Station, Bank Negara, Kuala Lumpur or KL Sentral. If LRT is the closest you get from your location, get to the nearest interchange station.
frequency is every 15 minutes or every 30 minutes, depends on time and days.Related to:
- Religious Travel
from the heritage hotel old railway station to kl
hello there travelearner, im a 23 y.old malaysian, living in, n familiar with kl/selangor area. I must first congratulate you on choosing a very good hotel, very strategically located.
1(a)- there are buses and trains (best choice my opinion) to go to Bukit Bintang(BB) KLCC MidValley n Bangsar baru. i suggest taking the komuter, LRT and monorail, all of which are interconnected and easily accessible from ur hotel. Komuter Train – servicing Seremban to Rawang (Also 1 stops from the hotel to Midvalley Megamall)
Rapid KL (bus system) and LRT Putra Line (train) – Behind the Railway Station, Pasar Seni Station – linking you to Petronas Twin Towers and KLCC.
b) depending on the mode of transport. LRT to KLCC from Pasar Seni Station (nearest to u, 10 mins walk) is about 20 mins. Midvalley by komuter (from ur railway station) is about one stop away ie 15 mins. bukit bintang, using monorail (from KL Sentral) about 45 mins.
c) personally, its quite affordable, cheap. around rm2 to 5 per way.there are day passes.
d) yes u can, but itll be quite a rush. those places are big.
2. a free map can be obtained from the tourist information office near klcc or in ur train station. if not, theres map is every newspaper stand around KL. i suggest u buy it only if ure lost. (well, thats my policy). or print it black n white from the internet.
3. from lcct u can take a direct bus (operated by airasia) for about rm9.90 (correct me if im wrong about the price) to KL sentral. from there u can either take a taxi or take the komuter train(my choice) to the old railway station.
hope this helps. trust me, u wont have any problem going around from where ure based. the hotel staffs will help u w any enquiries.
contact me if u need someone to show u around.
- Budget Travel
- Study Abroad
Transport within Taman Botani
You have the choice of walking, taking the 'train' or riding a bike at Taman Botani.The train ride cost RM3.00 per ride around the park.
Wilayah Persekutuan Hotels
A fabulous stay and a great hotel in all respects especially with regards to the range of...more
This is my second time checking in Pullman. The last time was for our company team building. I...more
This is my favourite hotel in KL. The Traders Hotel is situated in a great spot, not far from the...more
Top Wilayah Persekutuan Hotels
- Kuala Lumpur Hotels
- 6178 Reviews - 14372 Photos
- Putrajaya Hotels
- 144 Reviews - 390 Photos
- Cyberjaya Hotels
- 8 Reviews - 10 Photos
- Great room rates
- Official Site
- Travelocity Official Site
Explore the World
- Bahía de Caráquez
- Spanish Harbor Keys Hotels
- Okanagan Landing Hotels
- North Elba Hotels
- Province of Bohol
- Abbeylara Hotels
- Ko Chang Transportation
- Train / Monorail / StreetCar
- Ferney-Voltaire Transportation
- Thailand Transportation
- St. Thomas Transportation
- Hamilton Island Transportation
- Kathmandu Transportation
- Kos Transportation
- Vevey Transportation
- La Rochelle Transportation
- Sines Transportation
- Constanta Transportation