Azzahrah Restoran, Financial Park Labuan
    nasi ayam penyet
    nasi ayam madu

• SeaFood

I love the food.... but the service is not really that good... i order 4 types ... but only 3 comes.... and we had wait about half and hour for its.... then lastly... that waitress.... didnt write what we ask for... i when there 2 times... and its happen all the time ... im not happy with the service. salted egg prawn

• Best Chinese food restaurant in town

I didn't take pics but this is the best Chinese restaurant in town, during my 4 day stay in Labuan , I went there 3 times for lunch and dinner. Good! The town is small, everyone knows where it is. Only at ground floor of Puala Labuan 2 hotel.

• The food??? Wallah...

The best restaurant so far would be the New Sung Hwa restaurant. Nothing fancy here - it just look like typical Chinese restaurant. During weekends, you need to do an early booking to ensure you get the seats on time. The earlier you come the higher chances that you will got the best deal.You select the seafood you want and tell the order taker how...

• Yummy Lemonade

It's just a typical mamak restaurant that sells plenty of food...nasi campur (mixed rice with various dishes), mamak fried noodles, n others. My favorite was its Lemonade or in Malay we call it limau ais. It was so tasty...me n friends came here more than three times just to have its lemonade.

• Fresh Seafood

This restaurant is sort of on the water...at Tanjung Aru Beach, Labuan. The place is always packed with the locals and also outsiders, so be sure to arrive early. It opens daily 3-11pm but it opens earlier around 10am on public holidays. At night u can see fishermen mending their fishing net...something nice to see. Crabs. Anjung Ketam...Ketam is...

• Fancy dining under the stars!

It has a good view of the harbour and Pulau (Island) Papan. I particularly like the seats outside on the terrace, where I can see the wave crashes in. 1. Satar (Slipper lobster) cooked in dry chilli2. Drink: Ki chai ping (that's lime with a sour plum)

• Fresh seafood

The wonderful breakfast buffet was included in our room. It was great.Service was very good and the restaurant had a view of the pool. We had fish dinners that was very good but I don't remember the name of it.

• Ask a Question

Got a question about Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Have you been to Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan? Write about Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan to help travelers.

Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan Hotels

Top Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan Hotels

Pulau Labuan Hotels
41 Reviews - 122 Photos

Instant Answers: Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan

Comments

Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan sightseeing.
Map of Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan