Fishing boats in Hudhuranfushi harbour
    by SWFC_Fan
    Feeding the stingrays, eels and fish
    Fish feeding, Hudhuranfushi

• Diving lesson at CLub Rannalhi

If you wanna try to dive, there's a free trial for 10 mins. It simply teach you how to breathe underwater using the regulator. Thereafter, you can sign up for the Discover Scuba Diver course for USD92/pax for 1 hr or the full Padi course for abt USD350/pax for 2 days. I just find that the instructor is so impatient that he made me gave up after 1...

• Snorkelling is a daily activity

The beach is marvellous with wonderful marine life. The water is crystal clear with good visibility for snorkelling. All the resort islands have shallow areas of the ocean you can do this safely from the comfort of the beach just out front. You will also get a chance to see loads of beautifully co loured fish without the expense and time of a scuba...

• Get a good, nice, even tan!

The Sun in Maldives is so different from where I came from.. It gives me the nicest tan ever and lasted me for almost a year! That's a darn good tan!Check out the before and after pictures of me!

• Enjoy the Sunset

We would usually go round to the bar, or sit on the front porch of our room to watch the sunset .. Being so near the equator, sunrise and sunset are pretty much at 6am and 6pm respectively.We'd usually get to the bar about 5-ish to enjoy the company, colours of the sky, cool sea breeze and fabulous cocktails.

• Fishing is a must!

I have never enjoyed fishing so much! Maldives is definitely a good place to fish.. We managed to catch about 5 fishes in 2hrs and another couple actually caught 20 fishes! You dont use any fishing rod, just a fishing line and a bait..You can bring back the fish and get the chef to cook for you for USD10. But the cooking wasnt so fantastic.. there...

• aqua aerobics

Every morning at 10am, the resort will have some exercise activity in the water. But it is conducted in Italian. You should join in the fun!

Kaafu Atholhu Hotels

Top Kaafu Atholhu Hotels

Naifaru Hotels
Hudhuranfushi Hotels
5 Reviews - 112 Photos

Instant Answers: Kaafu Atholhu

Comments

Kaafu Atholhu Things to Do

Reviews and photos of Kaafu Atholhu things to do posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Kaafu Atholhu sightseeing.
Map of Kaafu Atholhu