Hovsgol Aymag Travel Guide

Sheep herder and her flock
    by cafetango

4,18,0

Hatgal

• Eat with locals!

Hatgal Restaurants

This was the first restaurant I have visited in Hatgal for lunch. I have found here a good ambience and service. The food was traditional and tasty.I wanted to try other restaurants, but I have found all of them closed.

• Two days horse ride

Hatgal Things to Do

When I arrived at MS-Guesthouse I was looking for information to visit the reindeer people. Unfortunately I couldn't visit this people as they had moved to another place far away and, as I was travelling alone, should not be possible to go to the new place by jeep. It was necessary more time and to spend a lot of money.Then, I was advisable to take...

• Vodka and Apetizers

Hatgal Restaurants

When we arrived at Gurt, an amazing place near the lake, we were warmly received by a local family. They were very busy beacuse of a wedding the following day. In my wooden ger, they were making baked sheep. Many apetizers were given to us, including sweets, cheese, hard yogurt along with milk tea. They also offerd us yak and Hövsgöl vodka. I was...

Moron

• Black Market

Moron Things to Do

I always like to visit markets for many reasons: to meet the locals, to see the colours, to buy souvenirs, to eat with the locals...I was well surprised when I met at the market the man I had travelled the previous day by minibus from Jargalant to Mörön. He was along with his family.I have found the people at this market very kind and hepful.

• Bus from Mörön to Ulaanbaatar

Moron Transportation

There are daily evening buses from Mörön to Ulaanbaatar. Ticket costs 32.000 TG (Octobre, 2014). First bus departs at 14:00 and the 690 km trip takes about 14 hours. I made it. My bus departed at 15:00 and arrived at Dragon Bus Station, Ulaanbaatar, at 04:30.

• Huushuur & Soustai budaa

Moron Restaurants

I loved to have a lunch at this charming café. The ambience and service are excellent.I ordered three huushuur, fried dumplings, and coustai budaa, rice salad. Certainly, it was served with milk tea.The food was really tasty!NextLast

Hovsgol Nuur

• hongmingd's Profile Photo

The incredible sunset

by hongmingd Written Oct 1, 2003

Dont miss the incredible sunset view of Lake Hovsgol when night comes. when the sky is clear you even can see the milky-way on the huge horizon.

Sunset in Jankhai
    • National/State Park
    • Eco-Tourism

Top Hovsgol Aymag Hotels

Hovsgol Nuur Hotels
4 Reviews - 18 Photos

Instant Answers: Hovsgol Aymag

Comments

Hovsgol Aymag

Plan a Hovsgol Aymag vacation with reviews, tips and photos posted by real travelers and Hovsgol Aymag locals

Popular Destinations in Hovsgol Aymag