Ovorhangay Aymag Travel Guide

15,97,0

Harhorin

• Bus from Harhorin to Tsetserleg

Harhorin Transportation

There is no connection by bus from Harhorin Bus Station to Tsetserleg. You need to wait in the street for the bus coming from Ulaanbaatar Dragon Bus Station to Tsetserleg. I was informed this bus was passing Harhorin about 01:30 PM, as it leaves from the capital at 08:00. I was waiting for it near the bridge, opposite of Harhorin Bus Station.I was...

• Black Market

Harhorin Things to Do

This market is perhaps the best place to find and buy clothes in Harhorin. I was looking for a jacket and I have found it here and for a good price.There are some guanz worth a visit for breakfast and light meals.

• Huushuur and milk tea

Harhorin Restaurants

This is not the right place to taste the traditional Mongolian huushhur made with sheep meat. Anyway, they have huusshur with meat and also with sausage. It is a kind of fast food. I tryed both kind and I liked the taste.The ambience and service were good.

Instant Answers: Ovorhangay Aymag

Comments

Ovorhangay Aymag

Plan a Ovorhangay Aymag vacation with reviews, tips and photos posted by real travelers and Ovorhangay Aymag locals

Popular Destinations in Ovorhangay Aymag