Been here? Rate It!
Recently restored due to a fire, it has a quiet vibrancy. The stories of Budha along the main prayer halls should be lingered over, that's if you can handle your feet trying into ice cubes! Like every other Buddhist temple, you have to take your shoes off to enter. Monks readily answer questions, enjoy having a short chat and these sweet men don't seem to mind having their picture taken - ladies keep your hands off since they aren't allowed to be touched by women.
- Hiking and Walking
One special place on the trek...
One special place on the trek is Tengboche.
Beautiful monastery set amongst the mountains. You can do a tour of the monastery as well.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
Nepal Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Île Bizard Hotels
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Hotels
- Male Island
- South Padre Island Hotels
- Pittsburgh Hotels
- Ho Chi Minh City