Gilgit Local Customs

Most Recent Local Customs in Gilgit

• l_joo's Profile Photo

Tying goat part 2

by l_joo Written May 20, 2005

Picture is a goat being tied by the our van driver and friends, I was standing beside them watching this, it was the viilager's goat, they probably want to carry the goat to another town to sell or what? Anyway, after tying this goat, another goat has to put underneath our seat, a goat is tied under my seat, the legs are in contact with my legs when the van moving and the baby goat was with the owner beside me, very cute animal. On the way, the goat crying so loud, passengers laughing, here it cry, there they laugh....all the way to Minapin.

• l_joo's Profile Photo

Tying the goat

by l_joo Written May 20, 2005

What you see here is our mini van in Gilgit, this is a van we are sitting later to Minapin. Three guys were actually using their strength to tie a goat on top of the van, they use rope, string, whatever possible way to tie it there. The goat was tied up there many hours and was crying but who cares. Not only on goat, please read the other tip, continue.......

Instant Answers: Gilgit

Comments

Gilgit Local Customs

Reviews and photos of Gilgit local customs posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Gilgit sightseeing.