Gilgit Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Gilgit

Fruit stalls: Fruit stalls

by l_joo Written May 20, 2005

Many fruit stalls in the town centre, many cheap guesthouses, many shops, many silk shops, etc. Many Japanese tourists too. Gilgit is very easy for beginners, everything is in one road, simple. There's a cinema here, only one I think, many peoples standing outside to wait.

• l_joo's Profile Photo

Big beard chef: Big beard chef

by l_joo Written May 20, 2005

Where I eat, the chef is a big beard, typical Middle Eastern guy, big broad in size. At first I thought he was very special but slowly I found that chef in Pakistan are mostly this look...hahaha. I met a chef later who can speak Malay, big surprise and he also look like this guy.

Mutton: Mutton

by l_joo Written May 20, 2005

Inshallah...this black plate is my dinner in Gilgit the first night, it is mutton or beef, not sure, it taste good, I just eat and eat until I have nothing left on the table and was thinking to eat more but better control, don't over eating.

Chapati: Chapati

by l_joo Written May 20, 2005

In the town centre, restaurants are easy, there are about 5 at least, all are supposedly delicious because the one I ate have many customers and the foods was too good and the other restaurant further up has more customers, so I guessed all are delicious. Anyway the foods I ate are extremely non-distasteful.

Instant Answers: Gilgit

Comments

Gilgit Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Gilgit restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Gilgit sightseeing.