Know about this?
Baggy clothes is a must!
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: If you've never been to Pakistan, don't worry, within a week you can get yourself a full closet of cheap but lovely shalwar kameezes, the traditional dress. Tailors abound in all of the supermarkets and fabric is DIRT cheap. but in the meantime, I'd stick to baggy clothes, shirts covering your butt and baggy trousers, long skirts...it's ok to wear t-shirts but not too tight. Sounds awful, gawd!
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: You can get toilet paper and tampons in Islamabad, no prob!
Photo Equipment: Getting film developed is cheap so don't bother bringing film...
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Low rate guaranteed!
- Otel.com No booking or cancellation fees! Book with otel.com & get 5% bonus
Islamabad Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Dress for Weather / to Impress
- Saint Petersburg What to Pack
- Caribbean and Central America What to Pack
- Santiago What to Pack
- Rwanda What to Pack
- Luxembourg What to Pack
- Good walking shoes & warm clothes
- Stornoway What to Pack
- Iraq What to Pack
- Brighton What to Pack
- Creel What to Pack
- Algarve What to Pack