Know about this? Rate It!
Hiking on Trail # 3
There are several hiking trails and countless natural pathways in Margalla hills national park. The atmosphere is truly inspiring to the outdoor lover. The Margallas are excellent for hiking purposes and cater to both the serious hiker and the less serious enthusiast.
Hiking in the Margallas affords the opportunity to walk through the numerous valleys and along the ridges and for taking bath in the cold waters of the natural springs in the rock pools surrounded coolness and a rich variety of flora and fauna.
On Margalla hills, there are many trails of length from 1.5kms to 15kms and ranging from heights of 640-1580m. You can even plan 2-3 day hike if you are professional hiker.
A network of trails having more then 120 kms total length has been developed for this purpose.
But the most popular and easy hiking track is Trail # 3 and most of people prefer to opt it hiking and walk. So take some time out and enjoy the natural beauty along with keep youself fit :-)
Equipment: No as such equipment is required for trail number three . But you are suggested to keep water with you. Wear comfortable dress and shoes. This is not tough kind of hike for which you need proper equipment.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Low rate guaranteed!
- Otel.com No booking or cancellation fees! Book with otel.com & get 5% bonus
Islamabad Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Dulag Hotels
- Willebroek Hotels
- Layang-Layang Hotels
- Cilgerran Hotels
- Île des Pins
- Gettysburg National Military Park
- Tokyo Sports & Outdoors
- North Korea Sports & Outdoors
- Khabarovsk Sports & Outdoors
- Province of Nova Scotia Sports & Outdoors
- Slovakia Sports & Outdoors
- Cadiz Sports & Outdoors
- Lago di Como Sports & Outdoors
- Étretat Sports & Outdoors
- Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region Sports & Outdoors
- Gdansk Sports & Outdoors
- Asker Sports & Outdoors
- Boating and Marinas