Mansehra Favorites

Best Rated Favorites in Mansehra

Tip 2

by l_joo Written Oct 20, 2004

Favorite thing: A local Mansehran came to me while I was wasting time in the restaurant because the bus to Gilgit is another 5 hours to arrive here. Me and Andy met this guy here to listen to his personal life stories and how he lost his job and he was so much into talking Islam where he said so many many and even wrote a letter in English for us to welcome us to Mansehra, the letter is in my file, I will upload to show you later.

Tip 3

by l_joo Written Oct 20, 2004

Favorite thing: There was a kid about age 12 selling roast potatoes at the bus station here. He is an Afghan refugee came here to look for new life and he told us his father is an English teacher taught him to speak English. He is very obviously different among the local kids not in skin color but in behaviour. I remember him whenever mention about Mansehra.

Tip 3

by l_joo Written Oct 20, 2004

Favorite thing: Mansehra is a town tourists needed to stop by for a while for Naran, Gilgit or south to Islamabad. A stopover town to me. Many vehicles come and go here and there, lots of passengers waiting and it look a little mess. I saw the drain here fully covered by litters, quite a lot.

Tip 4

by l_joo Written Oct 20, 2004

Favorite thing: There's a bus ticket office for Gilgit here and many many other locations as well, so please do not worry getting here and away. I bought my Gilgit bus ticket here introduced by the Afghan young man, very friend man, very honest and polite, I still remember his look.

Tip 5

by l_joo Written Oct 20, 2004

Favorite thing: Met here the only tourist after 3 days in here and Naran, the only foreign tourist so far I met. I met him in the toilet and so happy I ask him "Oh...to Gilgit..." yes he replied. He is the one I mentioned in Gilgit page where he told me he came from "...that...that..."

Instant Answers: Mansehra

Comments

Mansehra Favorites

Reviews and photos of Mansehra favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Mansehra sightseeing.