Know about this?
Dont go beyond the Khyber Pass...
Dont go beyond the Khyber Pass. The area is declared Tribal.
Never pay the price the shokeeper asks. Always bargain for a better deal.
Unique Suggestions: If you still insist to go to see the famous Khyber Pass, Do ask the local authorities so that they should arrange some local guides for you. The best way to see that area is to get on to the Khyber Pass Train that is run every week from Peshawar to Torkham exclusively for tourists. Great Experience.
- Historical Travel
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Official Site
- Travelocity Official Site
Peshawar Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Denali National Park and Preserve Hotels
- The Gambia Hotels
- Province of Mindoro Occidental Hotels
- Hawaii (Big Island) Hotels
- Hua Hin
- Eureka Springs
- Nakhon Si Thammarat
- Province of Ilocos Norte