Harappa Local Customs

Most Recent Local Customs in Harappa

• l_joo's Profile Photo

A top class local cutom tip

by l_joo Written Aug 13, 2004

A top class local cutom tip? Yes I agree. This is a top class tip, a top class local cutom tip. Look at what I have here, to be invited to have a photo with the whole family of the local peoples. What else can I say. Therefore this local custom tip is A top class local cutom tip.

• l_joo's Profile Photo

A very very local custom tip

by l_joo Written Aug 13, 2004

A very very local custom tip is a tip for me to recall back my memory when I was sitting inside the house drinking the cold Pepsi. By looking out from the house, I snap this photo. This tip is not only a tip for rating purpose but a good tip to motivate tourists worldwide to ermm...(I let you figure it out)

A top class local cutom tip - part 2

by l_joo Written Aug 13, 2004

Part 2 is a shot where the two brothers moving up front to stand more confidently with hand in the pose of FL. FL is a pose well known throughout Penang Island, just ask any Penangites about FL.

A stranger come to town

by l_joo Written Aug 13, 2004

When a stranger come to town (me), they look so happy to treat me as their guest and I just snap whatever I saw. A local custom of Harappa.

Instant Answers: Harappa

Comments

Harappa Local Customs

Reviews and photos of Harappa local customs posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Harappa sightseeing.