One can visit the following parks at night as well; just strolling or relaxing or people watching. Remember each place covers a vast land area; covering more than one place may be tiring.
1. Lawrence Garden, most beautiful garden in Lahore. On the Mall Road next to Lahore Zoo and in front of Governor House. (Van # 43 followed by a short walk)
2. Race Course Park, another vast garden like Lawrence Garden. On Jail Road in front of Services Hospital. (Van # 43)
3. Gulshan-e-Iqbal Park, yet another spacious garden near Dubai Chowk, Allama Iqbal Town.
4. National Park near Kalma Chowk Main Boulevard Gulberg. Nice restaurants there. (Van # 14)
5. Model Town Park, Model Town Ferozepur Road.(Van # 14)
More information about the above listed places on my “Things to do” tips
Dress Code: Casual
The race course park to the southeast of the bagh-e-jinnah is popular with families, as well as being a venue for polo. The polo played here is much more akin to the sort that Prince Charles plays in Windsor than to the variety played in the north of Pakistan. There will always be a Hustle & bustle when there are lights everywhere during Spring Festivals at Night..
Dress Code: Dress Casual but smart.....