Freddy's Cafe, Lahore

5 out of 5 stars 3 Reviews

M.M. Alam Road, Gulberg No. 3, Lahore. (042) 5754416

• A few of my students and I at Freddy's Cafe
    A few of my students and I at Freddy's...
    by pakistanibrain
    Buffet in Freddy's Cafe
    by Pakistaniguy
  • Freddy's Cafe
    by Pakistaniguy
  • Freddy's Cafe: The best eatery in Lahore

by PizzaBoy1997 Written Apr 6, 2007

Visited Freddy's for the first time after reading good accounts of it, and I have to say it truely deserves all the accolades that comes it's way. It is a magnificent experience dining there and my accompanying party were impressed as I was. The decor sets the style perfectly and you feel as though you are dining in London. The service was excellent but the choice of meals is mouthwatering. The menus are printed in a newspaper tabloid style including the Japanese menu. Food that our party ordered was intense in flavour and went down a treat. The Pina Colada (non-alc) was delicious too. All in all a restaurant that has set new standards for Lahore and one which others will struggle to match. Well done Freddy !!!!

• pakistanibrain's Profile Photo

Freddy's Cafe: Excellent steaks and much more

by pakistanibrain Written Aug 6, 2006

When going to Freddy's Cafe you should have a good stamina, because almost certainly you will be waiting some time in the entrance area until a table is free. It is jam packed almost all the time and that's due to the good food as well as the good atmosphere there.

Favorite Dish: Steak

A few of my students and I at Freddy's Cafe

• Pakistaniguy's Profile Photo

Freddy's Cafe: Western Food

by Pakistaniguy Written Feb 26, 2004

Overhere you'll get a lot of choices from choose from. The Quality of the food excellent. The atmosphere in the restaurant is nice tough in my personal opinion i think that the light shoul be a little dim ;-)

Favorite Dish: I like Steaks and Chicken dishes with Mango Colada :-) This drink is the especiality of this Restaurant in Summer.

Freddy's Cafe from Outside in the evening.
    • School Holidays

Instant Answers: Lahore

Comments

Hotels Near Freddy's Cafe
1.3 miles away