Been here? Rate It!
The Quaid-e-Azam library , opposite Government house, is the biggest public library in Pakistan and is open 8am to 8pm. It is housed in the combined Lawrence and Montogamery halls, buil in 1862 and 1866 to commemorate the first two British governers in Punjab.
- Museum Visits
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Lahore Travel Guide
Explore the World
- New York City
- Manatee Springs State Park Hotels
- Chaguaramas Hotels
- Marikina Hotels
- Davao City
- Simpang Empat Hotels