Know about this?
Skip the tour guides at the Lahore Fort/Mosque
I have to first say that I totally understand why these guys are trying to be tour guides, but in this case it was depressing!
A guy who was actually pretty sweet approached my friend and I to see if we wanted a guide. He made the hardest sell, first saying he spoke 20 languages, including English IN 4 DIFFERENT ACCENTS! Then, he said he could whisper quietly (like this) in one corner and we'd hear it over there, and on and on. He truely seemed hurt that we didn't want a guide. Actually, we just wanted to look around a bit.
- Budget Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Lahore Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Katerini Hotels
- Porvoo Hotels
- Joshua Tree National Park Hotels
- Don Mills Hotels
- Isla de Gran Canaria Tourist Traps
- Anguilla Tourist Traps
- Wildwood Tourist Traps
- Sevilla Tourist Traps
- Knysna Tourist Traps
- Uzbekistan Tourist Traps
- Mauritania Tourist Traps
- Cuba Tourist Traps
- Pulau Bintan Tourist Traps
- Nigeria Tourist Traps
- Denali National Park and Preserve Tourist Traps
- Dominican Republic Tourist Traps